IMPORTANT COVID19 INFORMATION & GUIDELINES
AS AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE
WE ARE OPEN AT ALL COVID-19 ALERT LEVELS
PEACE OF MIND and CANCELLATION POLICY
- ALERT LEVEL 1 should not affect any booking but our cancellation and refund policy remains unchanged
- ALERT LEVELS 2-4. Whether you are unwell, your flight has been cancelled or cannot travel because of official lockdown, please note that we provide a maximum of 50% refund for any cancellation made under these levels (Unless you have purchased a Risk-free option)
We strongly advise guests to contract a travel insurance when organising their travel and accommodation bookings.
We offer our guests who do not have travel insurance the possibility to get a full refund in case of cancellation related to Covid19 by adding a non-refundable administration daily set fee of $45 to the price of their booking. This fee is payable in advance when booking is made .
AUCKLAND IS CURRENTY at ALERT LEVEL: 3
Since the beginning of the outbreak, we have made a few changes and upgraded to higher hygiene standards for the safety of our guests as well as our own. We have also used our lockdown time to redecorate and improve the cottage amenities. These improvements, which are at no extra cost to you, cannot be reflected in our rates or standard cleaning fees and your appreciation on social media is always welcome.
WHAT MAKE US A SAFER COVID-19 ACCOMMODATION
The Cottage is self-contained and totally independent with its own private access and veranda.
The Cottage is equipped with its own separate air conditioning unit
We provide contact-less room service and check-in / check-out procedures.
Our calendar is blocked for 72h at levels 3 & 4 before your arrival
Bio-Cleaning of all touchable surfaces including handles, knobs, switches, remotes, handrails.
Fabrics are steamed- Linen are machine washed to higher temperatures
We follow NZ Health Ministry guidelines, self distancing and provide Covid-19 contact Tracer QR code at entrance.
We provide arriving guests with PPE including hand sanitiser, gloves, medical wipes and mask and no-touch rubbish bins.
SELF ISOLATION for COVID-19 FRONT-LINE MEDICAL WORKERS AND RETURNING RESIDENTS
Because we provide a safer Covis-19 accommodation we can now accept all medical Covid-19 front line medical workers and NZ returning residents in need of accommodation as long as they follow proper self-isolation procedures.
COVID-19 COTTAGE REQUIREMENTS
In order to safely manage the situation, all guests without exception are required to:
- Have a valid Proof of double Covid-19 vaccination at the time of the booking.
- Let us know in advance of your time of arrival and place you are travelling from
- Let us know if you are coming from quarantine.
- Use your mobile app to scan our Covid-19 tracing QR code located at the entrance of the cottage.
- Let us know if you are a covid-19 frontline worker
- Keep a safe 2.5 metre distance from hosts and employees, avoid shaking hands and wear a mask when close contact is unavoidable.
- Wash or sanitise your hands on arrival and
- Follow the NZ Ministry of Health standards and Government safety requirements regarding personal hygiene, self isolation and movement restriction when applicable.
PLEASE DO NOT CHECK IN IF:
You are not fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (from 01/12/2021)
You have within 2 weeks visited any of the "Places of Interest" advertised on the NZ Ministry of Health Website
You recently arrived from a foreign country without completing the required quarantine and Covid-19 test.
You are coming from a Level-4 area of NZ.
You have been tested positive for covid-19 or have been in direct or indirect contact with a known or suspected positive case
You presently have or in the past 3 weeks had any COLD or FLU symptoms such as shortness of breath, runny nose, cough, fever or are feeling unwell. Please call the NZ Healthline on 0800 358 5453 or visit a local doctor.
Please note that there is a $30.00 bio-cleaning surcharge at levels 3 and 4 for every reservation.
- For the safety of our guests and our own, the salt water spa pool is not available during the Covid-19 situation.
- Please note that there is a $30.00 bio-cleaning surcharge at levels 3 and 4 for every reservation.
PLEASE SCAN OUR COVID TRACER BELOW BEFORE ARRIVING:
We wish you a safe journey and are looking forward to host you shortly.